Wednesday, June 5, 2013

0804.1688 (M. Spaans)

On Particle Mass Changes and GR: Space-time Topology Causes LHC Leakage    [PDF]

M. Spaans
It is argued that a change in particle rest mass must involve a multiply connected space-time topology. The LHC can probe these topological effects through the particle leakage (~18%) that it experiences in particle mass changing interactions. With a probability of ~82%, this 4-space leakage causes a downward shift in the observable Higgs mass, from its physical value of 131.6 GeV to 125.2 GeV.
View original:

No comments:

Post a Comment